Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Otherworld Miniatures: New Fantasy Characters and Monsters


Otherworld Miniatures: Well, first of all, an apology. It has been too long since my last update, and I'm sorry that I've neglected this page in recent months. I've been working on a few new projects, including a major reorganisation of the whole Otherworld Miniatures range.

Anyway, you'll all be glad to know that I have just finished adding some new releases to our webstore, including the DM37 Phase Panther, 2 packs of ME7 Brigands, a new WE30 Giant Stag Beetle (with a flying expansion pack), and a Mysterious Stranger and Apprentice Wizard in our NPC ranges. Other new stuff on the way soon include another release for our popular Dark Tower range for the Marvellous Judge's Guild adventure setting, and more dungeon creatures yet to be revealed.










No comments: